Abstracts / Poster size
- We aim to keep the registration fee as low as possible, especially for PhD-students,¹ Early Career Researchers,² and Researchers from Inclusiveness Target Countries (COST definition).³
- Registration fee includes access to scientific sessions, coffee-breaks, lunches, social events and the conference dinner. It does not include accomodation.
- Cancellation policy: Reimbursement can be made, with the application of 50 EUR deduction (administration fee)
Registration is opened from Jul. 1, 2017 until Feb. 1, 2018, or until the maximum number of 150 participants has been reached. So register early in order to secure your seat. Note: the registration is only confirmed upon successful payment of the registration fee.
- Accompanying letter PhD supervisor should be sent to gironaseminar (at) gmail.com
- Early-Career Researchers: Postdocs/junior-staff up to 8 years after having defended their PhD thesis. Copy of PhD certificate should be sent to gironaseminar (at) gmail.com
- Inclusiveness Target Countries include: Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey (see COST website)
- Includes welcome reception, lunches, pica-pica poster session, excursion, informal dinner, conference dinner
Early Career Researchers² and ITC-Country³ participants
The size of a poster should be A0-format (90 cm wide, 120 cm high)